Board game «Liar Liar»
A fun game for those who like to joke, fool around and have fun in a big company. Up to 8 people can participate in the game simultaneously and If you divide into pairs, then more, so that at the party it will be very handy.
Players will have to play funny situations, while some of the roles are detailed on the cards, and some are only indicated. Depending on the type of card you will have to become either a great actor and act on a mini-script, or a great improviser and a little bit of a liar, coming up with a "story" of your character on the go.
The task of the participants is to guess who spoke on the card, and who improvised. Unexpected turns of the plot, a sea of positive emotions and hilarious situations - the game has everything to have fun with friends.
The rules of the game «Liar, liar»
The boardgame «Liar, liar» includes
- Playing field.
- 144 cards with characters.
- 8 game chips.
- 64 voting token.
- Rules of the game.
There are 18 game sets in the game. Each set is an unusual situation:
- a patient escaped from a psychiatric hospital;
- hunger among the shipwrecked on an uninhabited island;
- a pensioner bought a smartphone for toy money;
- a meeting of gangster's group. There is a double agent in the gang!
- Kirkorov's double was doused with greenery at the doubles contest;
Players are given cards with characters. Participants will get the role of mafia, pensioners, janitors, schoolchildren and their parents, doctors, investigators, vendors, chefs and many, many others.
Some cards require players to "play" the character. They indicate:
- character`s name;
- character's behaviour (nervously blink, straighten his hair, speak with an accent or with a hoarse voice, stammer, poke around in the navel, etc.)
- how the character acts in a game situation. Participants have to blame other players for the incident, share spicy details of the event, refuse to testify without their lawyer, threaten, beg, fall asleep ...
On other cards (cards of improvisation) only the name of the character is indicated. Players will have to invent the style of behavior and his role in the incident, and so that the "lie" does not draw suspicion from other players!